KASTEEL DE WITTENBURG IN WASSENAAR
When: 29 November
Time: 15:00 – 19:00 hrs (registration starts at 14:30 hrs)
Where: Kasteel de Wittenburg, Wassenaar
|The end of year event zoomed in on developments and opportunities in the fields of FinTech, Financial Services, Logistics for Fashion and Dutch Sea Food in the dynamic city of Hong Kong, right at the doorstep of China’s vibrant Greater Bay Area!
Following the seminar, there was a festive networking reception with drinks, finger food and oysters from Zeeland.
Click here for photo’s taken during the event.
Journalist Leo van der Velde of the Algemeen Dagblad wrote about the event on Tuesday 4 December 2018.
Welcome and Introduction
Hans Poulis, Chairman Netherlands Hong Kong Business Association
What does it take to be successful in Hong Kong & the Mainland?
- Fiona Chau, Deputy Representative for Hong Kong Economic & Trade Affairs to the EU
- Paula Kant, Head of Investment Promotion at Invest HK
- David Marsden, Director UK, the Benelux and Ireland, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Martin Rijk, Founder of Natural Holland, introducing Dutch fish to the markets of HK and China (by video)
- Diederik Werdmolder, founder EMF Finance
- Daniel van Vulpen, international sales & marketing professional at Bleckmann, supply chain solutions for the fashion and lifestyle industry (TBC)
- Lodewijk Lamaison, founding partner at the Capital Company (by ivideo)
Fintech Developments in HK and Mainland China
- Patrick Lemmens, portfolio manager global FinTech equities at Robeco
Panel Discussion, Q&A
17:00 – 19:00
MC: Brian van Wachem, founder of RedSnap, MC
| Click on the photos or names for more information
Mr. Hans Poulis, Chairman Netherlands Hong Kong Business Association
Miss Fiona Chau, Deputy Representative Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, Brussels
Mr. David Marsden, Director UK, the Benelux and Ireland, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Mr. Brian van Wachem, CEO Redsnap, Moderator of the event
Mr. Martin Rijk, Founder Natural Holland, Hong Kong
Mr. Lodewijk Lamaison Partner Capital Company, Hong Kong
Ms. Paula Kant. Senior Investment Promotion Executive Invest Hong Kong (InvestHK)
Mr. Patrick Lemmens, Portfolio Manager Global FinTech Equities at Robeco
Mr. Diederik Werdmolder, Founder EMF Finance