Join the Hong Kong Forum on 3 and 4 December 2019.
- Exclusive annual flagship event of the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide
- A global network with over 13,000 members from the 43 Hong Kong business associations in 32 countries and economies
- To keep members abreast of the latest market intelligence
- To network with fellow associates from around the world!
2018 HONG KONG FORUM HIGHLIGHTS
360 participants from 28 countries and economies.
A video highlight of the last Forum here
The Speakers’ videos are available here
Photos taken at the last Forum here
More information about the 20th Forum can be found here
SAVE THE DATE : 3-4 December 2019
New in 2019:
Young Executive Programme
“Embracing Innovations and Technologies: A game-changing philosophy”
4 December 2019 (Wednesday), N106-108, HKCEC
“People find change uncomfortable, and many aren’t willing to change until it’s too late. For entrepreneurs, innovators, and all-around game-changers, though, successful disruption is the ultimate goal. If you want to disrupt your industry or the competition, however, you will likely have to disrupt your own business first.” – Robert Glazer
Young innovators will share their ideas and insights on how businesses could embrace innovations and technologies, and stay competitive in the digital era. Get to know how young minds and talents are creating new business models, improving operational efficiency, and fostering more business opportunities.
- Andy Lam, Founder and CEO, A&A Limited
- Fiona Lau, Co-founder and COO, Starling Labs Limited – SHOPLINE
Other speakers to be confirmed.
|10:00am – 10:05am||Programme starts and guests to be seated|
|10:05am – 11:05am||Panel Discussion|
|11:05am – 11:15am||Q&A session|
|11:15am – 12:15pm||Networking Session|
Special offer to young executives (under 35):
First time attendees of the Hong Kong Forum pay HK$ 500
Repeat visitors of the Hong Kong Forum pay HK$ 998
deadline for registration is: 18 October.