Reports from the research department of the HKTDC
The research department of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council publishes a host of excellent research reports on topics ranging from economic developments in Hong Kong and China to overseas markets.
The reports are available free of charge and are updated regularly.
Click here for the home page of the research reports of the HKTDC
The Belt and Road Initiative.
Below you can click on sites and reports about China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
- Full Text: China’s Vision for Maritime Cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative
- Chinese Overseas Lending Dominated by One Belt, One Road Strategy
- Three Years of China’s New Silk Roads, report by IFRI
- Rabobank Report on Relation Between Faster Freight Connections and Fresher Food in China
- Rabobank Report on Role China as World’s New Growth Catalyst
- HKTDC Belt and Road Website
- Hong Kong Firms Make Deals under Silk Road Plan
- Rail connection China – UK
Research reports of the FBIC in Hong Kong
The research department of the Fung Business Intelligence Centre in Hong Kong also publishes a range of comprehensive reports on topics such as distribution, retail, business models, e-commerce, etc.
Click here for the home page of the research reports of the FBIC.